Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Mahou Shoujo Ai ep5 v2, and some small updates













1. We are indeed pumping Ouka and Kikuka full of subs for the Inyouchuu Shoku Bonus episode. So look forward to that in the near future! Etsu is apparently getting a second episode as well for a 2011/08/19 release date, let's hope it's an improvement over the first episode!... and since nobody touches Inyouchuu, we will possibly be subbing this one down the road as well. :)

2. Here is a v2 release of Mahou Shoujo Ai ep5. I know I botched the encoding on our original release quite a bit, so I just simply muxed this one. Let me know if it runs better. Still seems iffy, but I'm thinking it's due to the raw itself. If anyone has a better DVD rip/raw available that we could use, feel free to let me know about it.

3. Thirdly I'm working on a Ouka/Kikuka x Meioki fanfic myself, needs some major editing and work done thanks to BoD though! Until then, you can check out a handful of his fanfics for various tentacle series and whatnot at his hentai-foundry page. Check em' out! (think you need to have an account and be signed in to see them, and most stuff there).

4 comments:

  1. here are the torrents for both episodes released by WoH with Jap and Ger dub
    http://sukebei.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=59306

    and

    http://sukebei.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=55869

    Think you can use these as a raw ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you please re-upload Mahou Shoujo Ai? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete