Monday, July 26, 2010

Inyouchuu Shoku Complete Edition (raw)








I got permission from the Shoc boats to post this up here. Yeah, it took almost over a month for this to get out there in the tubes after the release, but thankfully for us hardcore niche' Inyouchuu fans a small amount of luck was on our side. Essentially this release is a compilation of episodes 1-2, with 10 minutes of extra footage towards the end with scenes (taken from the game like others) for the two younger twins (Ouka is that slender, long black haired, red eyed girl posted below from the artbook). On one hand I can't complain too much since this probably has me satisfied with hentai for a long time, but I'm also a little sad to think "what if" we actually got a few more follow up episodes or something. I heard the series didn't do to well [speculation] so I'm pretty sure this is Milky's way of ending it for good, but who knows. Now I think we can just hope to see one of these shows get licensed and if the third game gets animated, hopefully it gets better treatment unlike the two shows so far.







For those unfamiliar with Inyouchuu Shoku but have seen the first, the one we subbed, let me just throw out a quick warning that this one is a good bit more extreme, more true to the games. A lot more belly inflation, bulging, bugs, nipple inflation, nipple penetration, monster breeding basically, it has just about everything except BDSM, guro, scat, etc. So... it's very "nice", if you're super sadistic like me! :)

Download:
- DDL [HF], some samples.

=================================

For another nice big update on MeiohSubs, I'll see about the Aojiru Artbook this week, a translation for the first episode of Inyouchuu Shoku is in progress, and I know people are having problems with our Mahou Shoujo Ai ep5 release, I'll try my best to see what I can do.

4 comments:

  1. i was wondering if you guys are planing on subbing this eventually seeing as only the second ep is currently subbed (and i'd love to watch it in full with subs)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah we plan to eventually. Shoku episode 2 is being worked on now and we'll release 1-2 together, then possibly the bonus scene stand alone later sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice to know, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. I was just wondering if the whole thing has been subbed yet. XD I really want to watch this w/ subs. ; ;

    ReplyDelete